Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mont-Royal Hike

I intended to go for a jog, however, all the ice was semi-melted on the mountain's running tracks, so instead of getting all slushy and falling into puddles, I decided to make this outing a long hike instead. I ditched the paved road and the running tracks and went straight for the steep points to get more exercise out of my hike.
Some of the stairs that I took on my way back, on the way down, were COVERED in ice, so I just sat down and slid to the bottom, while other people were trying to be careful not to fall. It was pretty funny. I wish I had filmed it. Enjoy this natural winter beauty straight from Montreal, Canada:




Now, if you've ever had young coconuts, you may have run into trouble when trying to dump the water out right into a glass. Ok, maybe you're really good at it, but try out the tip I demonstrate at the end of the video above and you won't lose a DROP of that electrolyte rich goodness. Trust me! And if you don't know how to open one at all, then check out the video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment